Bottom Line Talking Seminar
Back to basics - Capital allowances (CAs), land remediation relief, enhanced capital allowances, research & development, BPRAs
- Are you or your clients missing out on allowances?
- Are you aware of the new rule changes and how they affect your organisation?
- Are you an accountant, lawyer or property agent and fully up to speed with your obligations to preserve a client’s entitlement?
- Update on new legislation, Autumn Statement & Budget
- Will your property be affected by the Energy Act 2011?
- R&D – how to spot qualifying activities?
- LRR- what qualifies, what is the relief worth
The Fiscal Incentives team is hosting a number of seminar venues aimed at investors, professional advisers, owner occupiers and larger ‘corporate’ organisations.
Our talk will consider the changes introduced by the new rules on CAs to impact on both taxpayers and their advisers, including new measures announced in the 2012 Autumn Statement and 2013 Budget. Don’t miss our talks for the very latest in news:
- Why individuals and companies may overlook tax reliefs
- Capital Allowances ‘basics’ including new rule changes
- Recent legislative changes
- New obligations faced by all professional property advisers and best practice to avoid loss of entitlement in purchase transactions.
- Claiming Land Remediation Relief- our team is the leading UK specialist, advising most of the top house builders
- Research and Development – qualifying opportunities, submitting a claim
- BPRA’s, EZs, - an update
- ECAs – securing these valuable allowances early in the building’s design and specification
- Obligations imposed by Energy Act 2011
|Date and Venue:
17th APRIL - MidCity Place, 71 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6QS
25th APRIL - 1 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HD
1st MAY - Colmore Plaza, Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6AT
15th MAY - 2 Charlotte Place, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 0TB
||08.00 Registration & refreshments
Should you be in the audience?
If you, or your clients, are involved in commercial property improvements, acquisitions or disposals, then keeping abreast of the changes will help improve investment returns and avoid loss of entitlement.
For queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site news for updates: http://www.bankingtaxfinance.com/news.aspx
To register online, on a strictly first come first serve basis please click here.