A guide to claiming capital allowances and other ‘incentives’ on refurbishment
||Thursday 6th June 2013
||Who should attend:
||08.00 Registration & refreshments
||MidCity Place, 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6QS
Davis Langdon’s Fiscal Incentives team is hosting a follow up to the back to basics seminar series, aimed at owners, investors and landlords considering refurbishment.
- How capital allowances can increase investment returns
- Refurbishment spend vs energy efficiency ‘savings’
- Responsibilities of landlords under the Energy Act 2011 – forcing investment in energy efficiency
- Minimum performance of buildings, mitigating the costs – does the expenditure attract allowances or other incentives?
- Identifying revenue (repairs and maintenance) expenditure
- Pre-planning the tax allowances, having a strategy for including Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs) – tax planning
- Maximising CAA 2001 Section 25 - allowing incidental builders work costs to items of plant
- Portfolios – systems to deal with planned maintenance on repeat projects, including new HMRC rules on sampling
Reserve your place
To reserve your place, please click here.