- - Wednesday the 18th & 19th of May 2011
- - Venue: Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- - Over 500 exhibitors and two days of business and technical seminars relating to all things renewable
- - Robert Winters, Senior Capital Allowances Surveyor and ECA specialist attended in his capacity as a member of the Davis Langdon Property Tax Energy Group along with colleagues Michael Murray of the Edinburgh office and David Henry of the Glasgow office.
The exhibition and supporting seminars took place over two days and covered areas of the renewables industry such as:
- - Offshore and onshore wind
- - Marine - tidal and wave power
- - Hydro power
- - Biomass and CHP including district heating schemes
- - Solar PV
- - Anaerobic Digestion (AD)
It was very evident from the number of exhibitors and delegates that attended and the sectors they represented that renewables is the 'new' commercial property for investors. The opportunities for investment within the renewables industry is wide and varied. Any investor with access to cash, debt or equity funding should consider capital allowances as a key part of any investment strategy. Most if not all types of renewables technologies attract varying levels of tax breaks in the form of capital allowances.
Back to Events and Seminars