Banking & Finance
WHAT WE DO: Technical Advisory & Due Diligence
We act as an interface between funders and the development team, to mitigate funding risks associated with delivering real estate projects on time, to budget and to the correct quality. Through our Technical Advisory & Due Diligence services our role encompasses the following:
- Reviewing the suitability of the original brief and the reasons for undertaking a project
- Identifying the competencies and deficiencies of the Borrower, Contractor and Project Team.
- Reviewing the impact that 3rd parties and statutory obligations will have.
- Understanding the constraints of the site and the surroundings will have upon the development process.
- Ensuring the legal framework to procure and deliver the project provides the right level of protection for the Borrower and funder.
- Analysing the budgets and programmes to provide assurance that these can be met and ensure that a suitable security is in place to provide assurance that credit risk is minimised.
- Assessing the adequacy of the finance package and testing the covenants are met and interest and income are correctly modelled.
For more information please contact Paul Lewis.